The Mobile Partnerships Manager will be responsible for seeking out, establishing, and fostering key partnerships for Tutela. You will report directly to the CEO in a role which combines aspects of marketing, business development, sales, and account management.
Tutela builds products from data for the telecommunications industry. We acquire this data through crowdsourcing partnerships with mobile applications. You will be responsible for managing and building our community of mobile application partners.
1. Business Development & Sales: You will work with mobile app publishers on a 1-1 basis to answer questions about the partnership program and onboard them into our community – sometimes under unique strategic arrangements designed by you
2. Account Management: You will continue to interact with Tutela’s community of partners to ensure they are happy, informed, and being properly compensated.
Your sound knowledge of marketing and sales will ensure that our company continues to grow and offer the most competitive products to our customer base. As a function previously performed by senior management, you will work directly with the leadership team in one of Victoria’s fastest growing technology companies.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Identify a target list of partner applications using tools such as AppAnnie
- Build a funnel of parties interested in Tutela’s partnership program
- Work with the highest priority prospects (as determined in collaboration with senior management) on a 1-1 basis to ensure successful integration in the partner community
- Answer questions, some technical, some commercial, for our partners to make sure they are properly informed
- Calculate and issue payout to partners as their compensation for participation in the program
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to design, execute, and A/B test email marketing campaigns to attract prospective partners
- Initiative: Dealing with situations and issues proactively and persistently, seizing opportunities that arise. Prompting senior management to hand off various related tasks that could otherwise be performed by the candidate
- Results Focus: Focusing efforts on achieving high-quality results consistent with the company’s standards
- Teamwork: Working collaboratively with others to achieve organizational goals
- Positive: Has a passion for a positive work environment
- Fostering Communication: Listening and communicating openly, honestly, and respectfully with different audiences, promoting dialogue and building consensus
- Integrity: Treating Tutela’s partners fairly while ensuring that they are honestly compensated. Only working and engaging with parties who are committed to ethical business practices
Education, Skills & Experience:
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree in Business, or a related technical field such as Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in sales or business development
- Excellent written and oral communication and strong interpersonal skills
- Outstanding attention to detail with a high level of accuracy
- Ability to maintain a high degree of discretion, diplomacy, and confidentiality
- Strong Microsoft Office computer skills
The successful candidate must be willing to undergo a Criminal Record Check. Interested in this position? Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org