Tutela is looking for our first full-time marketing hire. You’ll be an all-around champion for building and growing Tutela’s marketing machine with support from data analysts, graphic/web designers, and sales. We’re looking for a thoughtful marketer with a passion for shaping the marketing operations of a young and fast growing B2B SaaS company from the ground up. As a Big Data company we have access to substantial sets of information which you will use, in conjunction with the team, to generate compelling marketing content for our customer and partner groups.The role involves marketing towards two very different audiences: 1) the fun more informally styled mobile games industry; and 2) the more formal and more corporate styled telecoms, technology and financial investment sectors.If you aren’t afraid of the unknown or hard work, love helping teams work more efficiently, and want to be on the forefront of the latest trends in B2B Marketing and marketing technology, read on.
What you will be doing:
- We are at an early stage with a v1 GTM plan in place, a new website and in the early stage of CRM setup. There is a lot of strategic and tactical work needed on the marketing side.
- Set the strategic direction of the marketing function by working closely with and understanding the needs of the sales team.
- Develop the measurement, tracking and reporting systems required to enable smart, data-driven decisions while identifying areas for increased marketing automation.
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, webinars, infographics, etc.).
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content.
- Project manage and execute online corporate projects including: Web sites, e-mail marketing programs, demand generation digital marketing programs, SEO, SEM, social media and other multichannel programs.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Experience in a technical B2B Marketing role in both formal and informal settings.
- Passion for efficiency and problem-solving.
- University degree or equivalent work experience.
- Proficiency in marketing automation and blogging software in order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and nurture them into converted customers.
- The ability to understand and communicate technical concepts.
- Experience analyzing data and building compelling stories based on results.
- Strong communication skills, especially written. Be able to develop and execute communication plans across multiple audiences, including press, clients and prospects.
- Product marketing experience, preferably in the marketing technology industry.
- Experience and knowledge of:
- Optimising conversions through A/B testing and other tactics
- Product experience with some or all of:
- Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Social media marketing including Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter
- PPC advertising platforms including Google, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Salesforce CRM and/or Hubspot CRM
- Hubspot Marketing, Marketo or similar
- Mailchimp or another mass email marketing platform
Interested in this position? Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org